Hohl Industrial Services is an ASME and National Board-Certified company with various stamps for piping, pressure retaining vessels, and boiler/heat exchanger manufacture repair and alterations. Our manufacturing facility is professionally accredited to provide a wide range of services for work requiring an ASME Stamp. Our ASME certifications include U, S, PP, and R Stamps (Pressure Vessel Fabrication, Power Boilers, Pressure Piping, and Repair). Our internal quality control program provides strict oversite and inspection while providing exceptional documentation and compliance to ASME requirements.
ASME Boiler services and ASME Pressure Vessel Services
Our ASME work supports a wide swath of customers needing ASME Code work. These customers include municipalities, industrial, power generation, automotive, water treatment, and a host of others. Our ASME certification compliments our high-quality standards and provides turn key solutions across multiple disciplines.
Typical work includes:
- Piping for skids and modular process equipment.
- Manufacture of storage and pressure tanks/vessels.
- Heat exchanger manufacture, repair and alterations.
- Boiler manufacture and repairs.
Typical construction materials include:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel (300 and 400 Series)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless
- Hastelloy and other nickel-based alloys
- Silicon Bronze